Invitation to vendors to the "Rocking Autism Kids Fun Run and 1 Mile Walk benefitting Autism McLean
- Location: Tipton Park, Bloomington, Illinois
- Date: September 16, 2017
- Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (please be ready to be set up by 8:30 AM)
- Cost: 1 item donation or $10.00 booth fee.
If you would like to participate in the "Rocking Autism" Kids Fun Run and 1 Mile Walk Vendor Fair, please complete the enclosed application and return it no later than Friday, September 1, 2017. Vendor spots will be first come first serve.
1 table, 2 chairs and 1 tent will be provided. You may bring an optional sign, business cards, brochures, and as many items that will fit on or under your table/s. Extra inventory and personal belongings must be stored under your table. Autism McLean is not responsible for your inventory, personal belongings, or transportation of inventory.
You agree to donate at least 10% of your sales to benefit the autism walk.
We will include your name, company name, and website on our website. Please provide this information on the enclosed application.
If you would like to be a corporate sponsor please complete the additional information on the application.
Terms and Conditions
First come first serve, we have a limited number of tents available.
Please contact Krissy Dodson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-706-2694 for more information.
- You agree to donate an item for the raffle drawing or pay a $10.00 booth fee.
- A description and dollar amount of your item(s) must be provided with your application to Autism McLean (please use the attached form).
- You must agree to set up no later than 8:30 AM.
- You must comply with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- You must remove all materials and belongings at the end of the walk.
- You agree to release Autism McLean from any liability from anything having to do with this event.