Looking for Teen Girls on the Autism Spectrum for Research Study
Ball State University is looking for teen girls on the autism spectrum to be in a research study. Participants will be asked to read sentences about things teens think, feel and do at different times. They will be asked to say how true each sentence is about themselves.
The purpose of this study is to look for patterns in responses on a personality questionnaire for adolescents. Answers from teen girls on the autism spectrum will be compared with those from teen girls with and without other diagnoses. The findings may help to better understand the thoughts, feelings and behaviors of teen girls on the autism spectrum.
- Girls between the ages of 12 and 18 years
- Must have received one of the following:
- Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, Autistic Disorder, or Asperger’s Disorder; or
- Special education eligibility under Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Must read at or above the 4th grade level
ALL participants will receive:
- A $40 gift card of choice when the completed questionnaire is returned!
- Entry into a drawing for a chance to win one of six $100 VISA gift cards at the end of the study!
To be in the study or find out more about it, please contact Liz Freeman Floyd (firstname.lastname@example.org)