2014 ASMC Run/Walk
It is that time of the year again to sign up for our Annual Run/Walk for Autism. Our event will again be at Tipton Park on Saturday, September 20, 2014. The 5K run will be at 9 a.m., following the results of the run will be our Kids Fun Run at 11! The walk will be at 12. We hope that you will consider joining our event as it will benefit our local community and families that are impacted by autism.
We again are hoping to raise $20,000. We need your support. Please consider joining the event and also helping us fundraise to better serve our community.
- To register for the 5K, kids run, or walk online, click the following link: https://autismmclean.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=10.
- If interested in recruiting others to our cause, feel free to use the attached document as a way of drumming up participation in the Run/Walk or to make a monetary contribution if they can't participate: http://autismmclean.org/files/ASMC_RUNWALK_Individual_Donation_2014.doc.
- If interested in pledging online without registering for the Run/Walk, click here, visit our Run/Walk pledge site.
- If interested in pledging offline, download the paper form here: http://autismmclean.org/files/Pledge_Form_2014.pdf.
- Vendors can register for a booth here: http://autismmclean.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=11.
Register by September 8, 2014 to guarantee a t-shirt.
If you are interested in a yard sign, please contact Jacquie Mace at email@example.com. Please let me know if you should have any questions or would like to help out in any way.
Thanks in advance for your support, Katie Kelley, Run/Walk Coordinator, Autism Society of McLean County