BNYP Garage Sale Fundraiser for Autism Camp
The Bloomington-Normal Young Professional Kiwanis Club (BNYP), will be hosting their 7th annual Garage Sale Fundraiser for Autism Camp on Saturday, April 16th, 2016.
All proceeds from the garage sale will be given to Autism McLean for Autism Camp.
Here are the details:
- The garage sale will be on Saturday, April 16th, 2016 from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM @ the Crossroads Center, 310 Wylie Drive, Suite 450, Normal, IL (near Farm & Fleet and next to Wehrenberg Theaters)
- The garage sale itself will be a “name your own price” garage sale – no listed prices. The goal is to sell each and every item.
- All unsold donated items will be given to Mission Mart and Habitat for Humanity's ReStore.
Here’s how you can help:
- Donate items for the garage sale. If you’re interested in donating in advance of the garage sale please contact Craig Luchtefeld, at email@example.com or 309-319-6006.
- We will have early drop-off on the following dates/times at the garage sale location:
- Monday, April 11th from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 13th from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Friday, April 15th from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- We’ll have volunteers to help unload and sort your items.
- If you have items you’d like to donate but cannot make one of the early drop-off dates, please contact Craig Luchtefeld at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-319-6006 and we’ll work out a time to retrieve your items.
- If you’d like to volunteer to help unload or sort items at any one of the early drop-off times, the help would be very much appreciated! You can register to volunteer here: http://bit.ly/1Thwkub.
- If you’d like to make a monetary donation in lieu of donating garage sale items, we’d welcome the donation!
So, please, help us get the word out for this fundraising event and do some garage sale-ing!