2016 Autism McLean's Peace, Love, Autism Run/Walk
It's that time! Register today for the Peace, Love, Autism run/walk. Our event will be at Tipton Park on Saturday, September 17, 2016.
- The 5K will start at 9:00am
- The kids fun run will start at 10:30am
- The 1 mile walk start at 11:00am
We hope to see you out at Tipton! All proceeds benefit our local community and families that are impacted by autism. Please consider joining the event and also helping us fundraise to better serve our community.
You can win!
Trophies will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for both male and female in the following age categories:
- 19 and under
- 50 +
Trophies will also be given to
- The fastest overall male
- The fastest overall female
- The endurance trophy for the male and female who take the longest to finish the race. :)
- Highest fundraising child (12 and under)
- Highest fundraising adult
- Highest fundraising team
- Register online for 5K, kids run, or walk online by clicking here.
- Register offline via a paper form for the 5K, kids run, or walk by download the form here.
- If interested in recruiting others to our cause, feel free to use the attached document as a way of drumming up participation in the Run/Walk or to make a monetary contribution if they can't participate.
- Vendors can register by visiting our vendor sign-up page.
- Volunteers can register on our volunteer sign-up page.
Register by September 2, 2016 to guarantee a t-shirt.
- If you'd like to create a fundraising page (individual or team) to help fundraise for the Run/Walk, you may do so here.
- If interested in pledging online without registering for the Run/Walk, click here, visit our Run/Walk pledge site.
- If interested in pledging offline, download the paper form here.
- There are awards for the highest fundaising child (12 and under), adult, and team.
Yard signs and more information
If you are interested in a yard sign, please contact Jacquie Mace at email@example.com. Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to help out in any way.
Thanks in advance for your support!