- About Us
- Contact Us
- Join ASMC
- Events Calendar
- Autism Awareness Month
- Understanding Autism
- ASMC Sporting Programs
- Autism Camp
- Autism Sibling Camp
- For Kids
- Life After High School
- Adults with Autism
- Local Sponsors
Hire Someone With Autism
Hiring People with ASD Makes Good Business Sense!
Why hire someone with Autism?
Gain reliable, loyal and effective employee
Progress towards meeting diversity goals
Raise awareness of diversity among its staff
Managers with understanding of ASD communication difficulties learn communication skills that help their whole team.
- Accommodations and awareness can increase co-worker productivity.
- Improved internal and external PR
- Non-Autistic employees are freed from tedium of complex, repetitive tasks.
What skills and qualities do people with autism bring to the job?
- Reliable, hard working and motivated to work
- Attention to detail
- Adherence to established rules and procedures
- Maintain a high level of accuracy
- Good performance on complex, repetitive tasks
- Honesty and straightforward directness
- Many have advanced technical skills
- Some have academic degrees
- Good retention of facts and figures
- Often prefer work to socializing
- Strong loyalty to their employer
While it is only speculation that Albert Einstein had an autism spectrum disorder, he displayed many of the characteristics...
Click to learn more!