There will be a lot of paperwork that needs to be completed prior to and when you enter college.

Don’t forget to sign releases for the following departments, if you want your parents to talk with them:

  • Disability services
  • Counselor
  • Academic advisor
  • Financial aid
  • Registrar – access to grades

Also, be sure to indicate what information the above departments will be able to tell your parents.