Support us when you shop!
Did you know that you can help support Autism McLean just by shopping? Every time that you shop at Schnucks or Amazon, a portion of your purchase price can be donated back to Autism McLean. Here's how:
Your purchases create automatic contributions of up to 3% of your purchase price. Access your personal reports online to see how much you have earned.
- Pick up a card at any Schnucks Store.
- Register your card by signing up with eScrip. When searching for your nonprofit, select "Autism McLean".
- Shop at Schnucks and have your card scanned when you check out.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
- Go to http://smile.amazon.com (from your computer or your mobile device).
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Search and select "Autism Society of McLean County". AmazonSmile will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
- To ensure that you're always using AmazonSmile when shopping from your computer: