In light of the schools closing and or moving to home-based learning, Autism McLean will provide stipends to local (McLean County) members who have children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder or a similar diagnosis. We will have to limit the number of stipends we can offer, so stipends will be considered first for those families who are currently members. We will expand to include new members as we are able.
- Must be a current member of Autism McLean
- Must live within a 60 mile radius of Towand, IL.
- Child must have a current IEP – the first page with child’s name & diagnosis with a current date (with 1 year) must be emailed.
- Must be school age 3-22
- Must fully complete all areas of the form
- 150.00 – 1 child
- More than one child with an IEP may request $50.00 more for 2 more children up to $250 total
We understand keeping your child at home during this difficult time also comes with extra expenses. Since we are not able to hold our regular activities we felt this was a way to give back to our community. Requested funds will all be reviewed by a committee before approval. Things that may lead to a stipend request not being approved include; not meeting eligibility guidelines, not fully completing the form, not providing IEP documentation, Autism Mclean reaching funding limits for 2020
- Limited to one request per family
- Funding limits set by Autism McLean Board
- Limited to 2020/21 school year
Autism McLean Home Education Stipend Recipient Release
By completing the stipend application form, I understand that Autism McLean may publish my name and or request a picture for publication to share on our website, in brochures, or other media to promote the iPad Grant and Autism McLean.
Autism McLean Stipend Awards
Chosen recipients will be contacted by letter, email or phone within four weeks of the submission.
Applicant confirms it is in compliance with the Autism McLean nondiscrimination policy. Autism McLean seeks to promote respect for all people. Autism McLean will consider applications from all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Stipend Application: https://forms.gle/FkxJzP8fUjh2kqCY8