2017 Dodgeball Tournament - Dodging for Autism
Dress your best!!
We will give a prize for the best costumed team. This will be decided by a “cheer vote” with a panel of judges making the final decision.
Custom 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team trophies. First place team will also have their 200.00 registration fee returned.
- March 4th from 3-6 PM @ Normal Community High School. Sign-in will start at 2:00 PM with the tournament starting at 3:00 PM.
- 8-Person Teams (+ 1 reserve) - Age 13+ (Waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian)
- $200 per team ($25 per person with a no-cost substitute).
- Payments must be made by Feb 27th to be guaranteed a slot in the tournament. Payments can be made via PayPal/credit card or check.
- The payment screen will appear after submitting this form.
- Each team member must sign a waiver! Please download and sign the attached waiver and bring it to the tournament.
If you want to sign-up but do not yet know all of the team members, submit the form with as much of the information that you have. You may work with Jacquie Mace to update the missing information once you have it.
For more information, contact: Jacquie Mace at 309.661.9440 or email@example.com.
To Sponsor - Download form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org!