2018 Basketball Camp
Want to shoot some hoops?
Autism Mclean is ready for another season of our annual basketball camp! This is a great way for our kids to learn some of the fundamentals of basketball, social skills, and teamwork, all while making friends.
Autism McLean basketball:
- When: Thursdays - 03/22, 04/05, 04/12, 04/19, 04/26, 05/03
- Where: Northpoint Elementary South Gym - 2602 E College Ave, Bloomington, IL 61704
- Time: 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Registration fee: $5 - Free for members
- T-shirts, if needed, will be provided for free.
- Contact: AM Sports Director
Please register here: https://autismmclean.org/civicrm/event/register?id=50&reset=1.
About the program:
This camp is open to any kid who wants to be there. As long as they want to play, they are welcome to join us.
Our mission statement is simple: provide our kids the same experience as any other kid who plays a sport. This means, of course, uniforms, practice, frustration, achievement, daydreaming, running, sharing, communicating, bonding, teamwork, turn taking, following directions and friendship.
Parents can help coach (which really means play and share the experience)
We look forward to seeing you there, and watching our kids succeed!