Spider Saloff sings the Great American Songbook—a benefit for Autism McLean
- Concert and art display with silent auction
- All concert proceeds to benefit Autism McLean!
Tickets on sale at: https://autismmcleanssgala.eventbrite.com
- $35 General Admission – single seat
- $20 Autism McLean member discount (for AM members and individuals with autism. Financial assistance available – inquire at email@example.com)
- $250 Table Sponsor – (sponsors receive a reserved table for 4)
Date: Saturday, February 24, 2018
Time: Silent Auction Preview opens 6:00 pm, Cabaret Show begins 7:30 pm
Help us spread the word: Download a flier to share!
About Spider Saloff: spidersaloff.com
Sample the sounds of Spider at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PKKdX-zKGk.
- “If there is a greater, more electric and sensitive singer on the planet than spider saloff, my ears eagerly await.” –Rick Kogan, Chicago Tribune
- “Rarely have I heard so many musical ideas from one set of pipes with the talent and self assurance to carry them off. Her jazz phrasing is flawless.” –Back Stage