Autism Mclean has a Minecraft Server!
On this server, children with autism and their siblings can build whatever they dream up in a welcoming and Autism-friendly community without having to worry about limited materials or fighting monsters. The world, just like a child’s imagination, is infinite, so no need to worry about running out of space. Examples of builds members have made already are bridges, houses, zoos, castles, and super-secret bases. We would love it if you joined!
To sign up:
- If you are on a mobile device, Nintendo Switch, PS5, or Xbox S or X you are on Bedrock Edition and ready to go.
- If you are on a PC or older console you will need to check your version and if you don’t have Bedrock edition you will need to download it.
- Get an Xbox Live account, if you don’t have one. Use the default settings. It needs to allow online play. If your child is already playing Minecraft online with other people this is done.
- Sign into Minecraft with your Xbox Live account. (It might say sign in with Microsoft.)
- Hit Play and tab over to Friends. Then Join Realms. Enter this code:
Q2EW0oAr0w0(the large 0 are zeroes and the little o is a lowercase o).
At this point you should be ready to play.